Sunday, November 26, 2006

Almost ..

As usual there will be heavy rain every evening and yesterday was not an exception. We attended Leow's dinner and had a few glass of wonderful water. That's beer. The company was good, the staff serving us was wonderful too. After the dinner, Peter and I decided tomorrow we Pia Kau Kau. My target 1hr 45m 00s for a distance of 21km.

We congregate this morning at 6. There were 5 of us. Lim, Albert, Peter, Tay and me. We started 15mins later and Albert already pulling ahead at the initial stage and going up the bridge over Klang River. On the way down the bridge, Peter, Tay and me pull ahead while Albert and Lim fall behind. Anyway both of them had decided to do a 15km only.

Three of us were doing a very constant pace. It took us 52mins to reached the UITM roundabout. Made a U-turn and start homing. Tay is a strong runner so he took the lead till finishing point. His timing is 1hr 43m XXs. Peter took 1hr 46m 01s. Me took 1hr 47m 03s. Almost my target.

The last 7km, Peter was just 30m in front of me but just could not close the gap. Every piece of leg muscles feel so tight and fatigue. To improve by just 5mins just stress me mentally and physically. Today was a very tiring run. Really enjoy and feel relax knowing I had achieved another unofficial PB.

2 comments:

C-CUBE said...

try the PHITEN tape for ur heel injury. it does help me to recover quicker but still need 2 months, almost complete recovery now and just in time for SIM06 this Sunday.

Scorcorn9 said...

thanks, but now daily foot massage helps alot. Moreover, it reduce the pain quite considerably.