Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Dun walk near there leh





About 17 years ago when I was in Hong Kong. I was damn young then. Full of energy and ada oooommp. And best of all very curious lad. Will walked to any backlanes or streets just to take some beautiful photos. Photography is my hobby way back then. As one in a new enviroment, all things just looks so different and wish to keep a memorandum of all the sights. Somehow just feel safe wondering about till those Honky reminded me not to walk near or pass by any goldsmith or jewellery shop. Why? I asked. And then they show me newspaper cuttings of robbery. One particular photo still fresh in my mind was a robber was holding an AK47 in one hand and another a granade robbing a goldsmith's shop. It was a common year end news. It just happened for a couple of years and present condition in Hong Kong seldom hear such news again.

But so unfortunately, our land is begining to follow the same fate. Now year end and for pass few weeks in our newspaper, sigh. So remind yourself 'DUN WALK NEAR THERE LEH'.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good advice!