Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Running Kaki

Last Sunday made an appointment for a long run with Chin. He decided to go to Ayer Itam Dam. So woke up early and wait at the junction where I am staying. Got to know another runner Tan (right) and then met up with another guy from India, Sam (middle).


It was a pleasant run as the road curved around the reservoir. It is shady, and cooling. There are some acceptable up and down gradient. I was told the loop is about 3km. We made 7 loops that morning and this is the longest run I ever did after the KLIM 2007. Now the legs are itchy again. Next plan Chin suggest to run the road hugging the seaside. It will be another good running ground. Keep you saliva dripping.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Make me jealous lah you.. I have to bare with Klang dust and dogs and car pollution unless I drive 50km and then have to suffer the hills!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Lee!

How r u ?

I c u r now burning rubber on Pg roads... like this very soon MPPG will have to tar the roads again, haha.

Klang group already missed one regular running kaki! Yup, v runners just can't resist a good running environment.

Cheers & Happy running !

Leong YP

C-CUBE said...

u r in gud hands of Chin aka ApekPg